Shri Ram Global Pre-School is committed to creating the best multi-sensory learning environment that will guide a child’s transition from home to school and community and thus lay the foundation for lifelong success.
- To create a highly-skilled and caring team that respects the unique nature of the child and seeks to make its welfare central to its philosophy.
- To create a collaborative environment with our pupils’ families, and through this partnership, nurture their abilities to achieve their highest potential.
- To ensure that a well-balanced, developmentally-appropriate curriculum and infrastructure creates opportunities for intellectual and social development, creativity and physical growth.
- To promote a joyful, positive and vibrant classroom climate that encourages active explorations of the nature of the world without fear.
- To foster the ability in preschoolers to be curious, to think, to choose and take the path of integrity.
At Shri Ram Global Pre-school, we consistently and lovingly provide an active environment for learning. Our caregivers are also home-makers, providing first for our children’s physical needs for bodily care, rest, movement, and safety and their social and emotional needs for security and companionship.
In a world of Pre-Schools where teaching skills to children is the primary aim of curriculum, SRGPS has delved deep into a child’s psyche, researched and built on modern educational ideas before formulating our own approach. That is why we believe that acquiring skills is not enough. A child with the right foundation can face any challenge, acquire any skill, achieve his/her potential, in short become an individual to be reckoned with.
We believe that when schools successfully foster pupils’ self-awareness and understanding of the world around them and spiritual questions and issues, they will be developing a set of values, principles and beliefs to inform their perspective on life and their behaviour. It can give pupils the sense of identity and self-worth which enables them to value others. This philosophy is enunciated in our 7 C’s approach.
We recognise that each child is a product of his own culture and SRGPS inculcates respect for the home culture of the child by introducing cultural media such as music, drama and art, while introducing them to valuable ideas such as citizenship and responsibility..